A Bloggy Tag Two-ferBy
Bloggy tag, a meme, sometimes a group writing project – these are all names of a game bloggers play. Some are serious, some are silly, some insightful and others introspective. Some bloggers play and others pass more often than not.
I have been tagged for two different memes in the past day, and since we are just sitting here watching the NHL Stanley Cup, I figured I could do a bloggy tag two-fer and take care of both memes in one post.
Here are the questions for this one:
- How full is your glass? My glass is always at least half full – I am an eternal optimist
- What kind of glass is it? The glass is a simple, unadorned drinking glass
- Whatâ€™s in the glass? Right now the glass contains water, but often it contains Diet Coke
- Reasons for #1, #2, and #3. While I am always looking on the bright side, I don’t require much – I am not a high maintenance or overly material kind of gal. I drink water for its health benefits, yet I consider Diet Coke to be somewhat of a vice (yes, I know it is not good for me:-)).
- I can’t just sit and watch TV – I fall asleep every time. It makes my family crazy, but they are getting used to it. I do crossword puzzles, work/surf on my laptop, or read magazines.
- Here’s one for you – I was accepted into the Aerospace Engineering program at University of Texas in 1986 – after a year, I decided that my heart was not in it and switched schools and majors – I have a B.S. in Economics.
- Before I had kids I tried to enter 2-3 road races a year. My all time favorite was the Army 10-miler. I’d love to run it again – this time with at least one of my kids. They ran their first race in May.
- Eleven years ago I was pregnant with my first child. Shortly after he was born, so was my business. I can’t believe how much I have learned and how rewarding working from home has been.
- I designed my first web site in 1997. I wish I would have kept count and screenshots of everyone I made (I guess I could check the WayBackMachine).
- This post has taken me over an hour to write and the hockey game is now over – Ottawa won
- There are two blogging books on my desk right now – Lorelle’s new book, Blogging Tips, and Yaro Starak’s e-book called Blog Profits Blueprint – I highly recommend them both.
- June is my blogging anniversary. How should I mark the occasion?
I am not tagging anyone specifically – if you want to take one (or both) and use them as inspiration for a post, go for it! Just be sure to let me know so I can read it.