As a web designer with extensive WordPress and social media experience, I take an integrated approach to marketing and design, developing tools that work for you—and your customers. I invest time in learning your business and understanding your customers and the people you need to reach. Based on that foundation, I analyze your needs, review your existing programs, and help you develop a strategy that best fits your business.
Currently I am available for hire for WordPress customizations and web/social media strategy consulting. You may contact me via email at cpolanosky [at] gmail [dot] com.
Some of my recent WordPress work:
- Mid Atlantic Classic Cars
- Hayley Sanders
- Hilary Levey Friedman/Playing to Win
- Paragon Parents Association
- Paragon Training Center
- Twist n Shout
My own sites are PR Friendly and I love working with brands:
- Raising a Healthy Family (my take on raising three active kids and maintaining the family balance)
- Printables for Kids (free printable activities for kids)
- Doll Diaries (a popular and passionate community for doll lovers of all ages)
- Sports Girls Play (girls sports news, resources, and commentary)
- Essential Keystrokes (you are here)
Brands I have worked with:
- Gatorade as one of their Sports Moms
- Kellogg’s as one of their Snackpicks Moms
- Thermos – co-hosting their Fall Twitter Party
- Mom Blogging For Dummies by Wendy Piersall – Mentioned in the author’s acknowledgements and my DollDiaries.com site is featured on pages 253-254.