Archive for Contests
Summer is coming to a close which means not only are the kids going back to school, but it is time to get back to business! What a better way to rev up your business than with some shiny new business cards? As a UPrinting.com sponsored blog, we are giving away not one, but two sets of 500 high-quality business cards in the winner’s choice of three business card sizes – a great way to make your card stand out.
So, give your current cards a check-up!! Do they represent your current business offerings? What about the contact information? Name, email, phone, web address? What about social media profile? Whether you need to start from scratch or just update a current design, now is your chance to do it for free!
What Will Two Lucky Readers Win?
- 500 Business Cards
- Choose size: 2×3.5”, 2×3”, 2×2″;
- Choose paper: 14pt cardstock (matte or gloss coating) & 13 pt cardstock uncoated
- Choose Color: (4/4) Color both sides; (4/1) Color 1 side , B/W backside; (4/0) Color 1 side, black backside
- Shipping must be paid by Winner. Offer Valid for UNITED STATES SHIPPING ONLY.
How Do You Enter?
- Leave a comment on this post telling us how some shiny, new business cards will help you grow your business this fall or how you might use them. For example, I will be launching a new off-shoot of my Keystrokes Design & Marketing business this fall and need a separate set of business cards just for that purpose. I am thinking of going with one of UPrinting’s unique die cut business cards (however, this giveaway is just for their standard business cards).
- Get a second entry for being social – use any of the buttons at the bottom of this post to spread the word about the giveaway. Leave a separate comment telling me whether you tweeted, stumbled, or otherwise shared this post using one of the social buttons. Or you can post about the giveaway on your own blog.
- You may enter by leaving your comment(s) below until midnight on Friday, September 11, 2009.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below. If you don’t we can’t contact in the event that you win.
- We will be using Random.org to select two (2) winners.
- Remember, the cards and printing are free if you win, but you will have to pay for shipping only.
Need some inspiration? Take a look at some of these very slick business card design round ups:
- 36 Cool Business Card Designs
- 45 More Creative Business Card Designs
- 18 Smokin’ Hot Business Card Designs
- Business Card Design: Better than a Plain Ol’ Business Card
No time to waste! Get your business on the fast track this fall and start by entering to win some slick new business cards.
UPDATED: The giveaway is now closed. The winners are Heather and Jane.
Last week I announced the Blogger Appreciation Awards sponsored by CellPhones.org and come to find out, I was nominated and now have the chance to win $1000 of my cell phone bill for the year to be paid.
But I need your help – I need you to visit the Finalist page and scroll down to the bottom and click on my name (Char Polanosky). Its easy – you don’t have to register, just click!
Would you like your cell phone bill (or the cell phone bill of a fellow blogger) paid for a year (up to $1000)? Cell Phones . org is sponsoring the 1009 Blogger Appreciation Contest and getting your cell phone bill paid for a year is only one of the prizes they are giving out:
Who is eligible?
Anyone who is an active blogger (at least the last two months) and blogs on any topic. Your blog can be hosted anywhere. No Spam or Automated Blogs. If you win, you need to let Cell Phones . org post your name and a link to your blog.
Its easy to enter:
- You or someone you know needs to submit your blog via our submission form on the bottom of the contest entry page at Cell Phones . org.
- 1st Prize: 1 year of your cell phone bill on us (Cell Phones . Org) – up to $1000
- 2nd Prize: Free cell phone of your choosing (does not include plan, just the phone).
- 3rd Prize: $100 off your your next purchase at Cell Phones .org - this is transferable and never expires.
- Submissions Accepted until February 28th 2009.
- Voting until March 17 2009
- Final Results March 19 2009