Essential Tools – Startup Princess StyleBy
Kelly’s Tools for Success
- Google Alerts: This free service helps Kelly stay in touch with her industry. It is also useful for monitoring her brand when her company or name appears on someone’s blog or website.
- SEO Book Free Keyword Tool Search
- Dymo Printer: Kelly uses this amazing fast and easy software/printer for labels, nametags for meetings, CD labels, and for pricing products when she sells them on a kiosk or boutique.
- Free Conference Call: Kelly uses them for Start Up Princess conference calls and she likes the recording option and downloadable file for podcasts.
- Flickr and Photo Bucket: Great resource for royalty-free photos!
- Pingomatic: Free search engine update service for blogs.
- Free Press Release sites: Ponn Sabra wrote a list of 6 free press release sites as a guest at Start Up Princess.
There are some items on the list that I have never used like the Free Conference Call tool and I need to check out the press release sites, too. Do you have any experience with any of these tools? Do you have any to add to the list?
Previously featured: Adam Kayce (Monk at Work), Ponn Sabra (Empower Women Now), Easton Ellsworth (Business Blogwire), Dr. Hsien-Hsien Lei (Cottontimer), Daivid Airey (Creative Design), Wendy Piersall (eMomsAtHome), Randa Clay (Randa Clay), Ingo Scheusse (stixster), Jason Kaneshiro (Webomatica), Ben Yoskovitz (Instigator Blog), Phil Gerbyshak (Make It Great), Jason Alba (Jibber Jobber), Tony Clark (Success from the Nest), Gayla McCord (MomGadget), Mike Sansone (Converstations), Jennifer Hadorn (Bloggertunity), Robyn Tippins (Practical Blogging), Liz Strauss (Successful Blog) – you could be next – just drop me a line at charlene [at] keystrokes [dot] net!