Happy Bloggy Valentine’s DayBy
- Did you know that the author of WordPress for Dummies, Lisa Sabin-Wilson, also has a site where you can ask questions about WordPress, get the latest WordPress news and themes? The site is called WP Assist and it should certainly be added to your bookmarks or feed reader.
- And while we are on the topic of Lisa – I am happy to announce that I have joined her team of fabulous designers at e.Webscapes. I have long been a fan of her group’s work and the timing just couldn’t have been any better.
- One of the most commonly overlooked areas of site maintenance is the footer/copyright. Leah at Working Solo wants to know if your site is still living in the past or have you got it together? Leah’s business is growing, too, and I will be helping her out as well as needed. I love working with such pros as Leah and Lisa! It makes the whole process much more rewarding.
- Easton of Business Blogwire fame wants to help you improve your blog! He just released an extensive 52-Point scorecard for your blog. How do you measure up?
- Dawud at dmiracle has been asking a lot of questions lately – he really knows how to make us think! This week he raised the single most important question about your business – WHY?
- Gayla at MomGadget has discovered a very cool new tool for you to use if you have monetized your web site. The tool is called Pubmatic and it is like wearing new blog shoes!! You have to check it out for yourself.
- Wendy at eMoms at Home shares her secret of the $1000 business card. What is your secret weapon?
- Next time you are looking to design an ad (or have one designed for you), check out Randa’s post on the anatomy of a great blog ad.
- Somedays you just want to crawl back in bed and call the whole day off. Ed from Evolving Times wants to change that! He has 7 ways to get a positive start to the day.
And for a good chuckle, I just couldn’t resist sharing this one with you -Â 12 Reasons Why a Geek will Steal your Girlfriend.
I must have married a geek (a good looking one at that) because my husband knows that the way to my heart is through technology and gadgets, so he bought me a Garmin nÃ¼vi 680 4.3-Inch Widescreen Bluetooth Portable GPS Navigator for my car since he knows I will be driving to various gymnastics meets over the next few months. That little gadget really got my heart going when I figured out that I can use my cell phone hands free through its Bluetooth capability – way cool.
Have a wonderful Valentine’s Day and don’t OD on the chocolate and candy hearts!