Happy Thanksgiving And Blogs I Am Most Thankful ForBy
For all my readers in the US, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving on Thursday. I hope you stay safe, enjoy the company of others and eat some really great food!
I started my blogging adventure 5 months ago today and can not believe how much I have learned and how many cool bloggers I have met in the process. The following is my official Thank You to all who have brought me this far and I look forward to a long, happy blogging existence!
- V-Grrrl – Inspiration #1 when she asked me to help her set up a blog in Aug. 2005. This blogger is one talented writer who I have had the pleasure of working with for many years.
- Energize Me – Inspiration #2 when she asked me to help her set up her blog in Spring 2006. Gail has been a client of mine for almost a decade and is one major ball of energy and motivation.
- BusinessBlogWire – Thanks Easton for teaching me the art of Blogtipping!
- Successful Blog – Oh, Liz! You have taught me the importance of conversation and finding your writing voice!
- MomGadget – Thank you Gayla for creating such a great forum for bloggers to share ideas and for your friendship!
- Work at Home Blog – Angela’s tips and commentary on how she makes it work are inspiring.
- Lorelle on WordPress came to my rescue and answered a question I had posted. Thank you for your comprehensive resources on WordPress!
- Copyblogger - Thank you Brian for teaching us how to maximize the bang for our buck when it comes to writing on the web!
- Tony at Success from the Nest – all I can say is thank you for the wonderful illustrations that go along with your words of wisdom. They truly set you apart.
- Leah at Working Solo – Thank you for all the great tips and tidbits at your blog. Did I mention I love the new look?
- Robyn and I discovered that we are just too alike! Thanks for the ongoing conversation and giggles.
- Converstations – Thank you for your posts that reassure me that I am on the right track (no pun intended).
- Wendy at eMoms at Home can read my mind and seems to know what I need to be working on! Thanks!
- Thanks to TechZ for teaching me to stumble-upon and all the nice comments.
- Blogopreneur gets a thank you for recognizing work at home moms and getting the conversation going.
- And I have learned quite a bit from John Chow about different monetizing techniques, tools, and places to eat if I am ever in Canada.
Thanks again to all these bloggers! You all have so much to contribute to the blogosphere. I would also like to express my gratitude to anyone not mentioned here who took the time to leave me a comment on my blog – I hope I have been able to teach you something, help you become more productive, or made you laugh a bit.
Happy Thanksgiving ALL.