Highlights from my weekly readsBy
I’m on the go this morning – something about real life and needing to do something with my crew. LOL. Anyhow, here are some of the highlights found in my reader this week. Enjoy!
- I love this comparison between ads, PR, branding and user reviews using cartoons at Bazaarblog.
- Design Adaptations shares a really cool tool for those who like stripes – an automatic stripe generator!
- The Times Gives You 50 More Blogs to Read – the 50 best business blogs according to the times – thanks Leah.
- What is Sk*rt? It’s Like Digg for Women. You can also read Ponn’s take on it.
- b5Media celebrates 200 blogs! (I am proud to be a part of those 200 – you can catch me at WearyParent)
What was your favorite read this week? I’d love to know! Leave the link (no junk please – I’ll have to use my veto powers) of one of your favorite posts this week – one you think my readers will like too, in the comments. And have a great weekend.