Hooray For More Little VictoriesBy
When I posted about my little victories last week, I invited my blogging pals to brag right along with me. After all, it is the little victories along the way that pave the road to success!
And keeping true to my word, I give you a quick recap:
- Wendy at eMomsAtHome – “My big win this last month was when Alexa started breaking out rank by country. I was astonished to find myself in the top 7000 sites visited in the US. It â€™twas a big ego boost, especially because itâ€™s so much higher than an â€˜overallâ€™ Alexa rank!”
- Robert at MiddleZoneMusings – “Yeah, I accomplished something this week too! Middle Zone Musings now has itâ€™s new home in itâ€™s own domain! Yay! Woo-hoo! As a reward, my Technorati rank went from about 46,000 (on the old site) to 1,720,287 (on the new one)! Yay!, Woo-hoo – oh, wait, youâ€™re supposed to go the OTHER way, right?”
- Phil at Unintentionally Blank – “Now Iâ€™m hanging around 70,000 and it is much nicer. I hope I can make it up a level soon, especially since I had to take time away when I didnâ€™t have a net connection.”
- Doris at HomeOfficeWomen – “One of my little victories was when my Homeofficewomen blog got a PR3 in less than 2 months. Thanks to all who linked me, including you and the highlight in Momgadget.”
- Dawud Miracle at Healthy Web Design – “I did just celebrate doubling my traffic in Feb after doubling it from Jan. That means for 4x gain in traffic since the first of the year.”