If It’s December 1st, Then It Must Be Blogtipping Day!By
The first of each month is Blogtipping Day. The rules are simple, the rewards are great! In short – find three blogs you recently discovered, love, or deserve mention and write three nice things about each blog and give each blog a â€œtipâ€ – meaning, a suggestion as to what they could do to make things even better.
This month I am going to feature:
- I particularly like his current series on Goal setting. This is something I need to revisit and if I keep reading his blog, it will eventually sink in.
- The additional pages, About, Projects and Resources add a nice touch to the blog. They create “added-value” to the blog.
- It has a nice, clean, easy to navigate feel to it.
- Tip: Be the duck!
BlogpreneurÂ - Another relatively new find that has become one of my daily stops.
- Nice work blogtipping today!
- I love your Happy Blogger button. I need to get me one of those (okay, I know I have to earn it)
- Another blog that makes very good use of pages to house additional and frequently sought after information. (note to self – follow this example)
- Tip: This is minor – consider changing the word “tags” on the sidebar to “topics”.
- I love your energy and it comes across in your blog (but those aren’t ‘Burgh colors are they?)
- Good variety of tips and commentary.
- I like that you make it very clear as to the purpose of your blog from the start.
- Tip: You need a snazzy header for that blog!
There you go! Another month, and three more great finds.