Links & Notes for 7-11-08
This summer thing with working from home, taxiing three kids to three different sports, and all the other unexpected curve balls life throws at you is just putting a dent in my posting frequency! I am hoping that things will calm down in the next week or so and I can’t get back to some form of regular posting. Anyhow, I am still reading and keeping up with everyone else so here are some recent reads and annoucements worth passing on.
- I am very happy to announce that Wendy Piersall and her team at SparkplugU have officially opened registration for their first series of affordable, online business courses for small business with topics such as Diversifying your Income, Podcasting, Starting a Blog Network, Home Office Organization and there are so many more to come.
- Brian Gardner has outdone himself again! He just released another fabulous theme in the Revolution family called Revolution City. The theme is sharp, flexible and oh, so powerful. LOVE IT!
- Performancing has launched a new ad network which gives web publishers yet another opportunity to make money by displaying high quality ads on their site. Take a look at the Performancing Ad network and see if you are a good match or find relevant sites to purchase advertising from.
- PepperJam Networks is offering a sign up bonus of $10 for all new publishers through the end of the month. The program features a good variety of high quality merchants to use for your own affiliate programs. (Read more of why I use PepperJam Networks)
- DivaMarketing has a wonderful interview with one of my absolute favorite bloggers, Liz Strauss, who I consider the Queen of Conversation! Go read it.
- Congrats to my dear friend and dynamite designer, Randa Clay, on the arrival of her new baby boy (she has a much better excuse for infrequent posting than I do).
- And you still have two days to enter my birthday bash giveaway and win some really cool and useful prizes!! Go. Now. Enter!