Links You Don’t Want to MissBy
There’s so much good information coming from talented bloggers that is sometimes hard to keep up with it all. Here are some posts worthy of sharing:
- I have been doing some work in the SEO/SEM realm for a client lately. Search Engine Journal’s 32 Important Search Marketing Acronyms has come in handy more than once.
- Samuel at Wake Up Later has put together one of the best lists for freelancers that I have read in a long time! It is 10 Absolute “Nos” for Freelancers – how many of these mistakes have you made at least once in your freelance career? I know I have made some of them.
- Robyn Tippins at Practical Blogging is having a contest – she wants to know what you do to make your area of the world a better place to be and the prize is a three year subscription to Search Marketing Standard and there is also a special deal that will benefit you and a very important charity. I’ll be entering later this week.
- Another gem from Search Engine Journal is Linkbait 101: How to Create Linkable Content and Get Others to Link to It.
- Wendy at eMoms at Home shares a great list of 27 Website Promotion Sources That Have Nothing to do with Google or SEO.
- Looking for some new blogs to read? Phil Gerbyshak has shared a list of more than 125 of his personal favorites - you know if he recommends them they are great!!
Thanks to all the web professionals who continue to share their knowledge, tips and insight so that we can all benefit!!