Monetization Options – Pepperjam Network is My New FavoriteBy
In January, Pepperjam Network launched its affiliate network to quite a bit of buzz. Pepperjam’s team is not new to affiliate marketing in any way – their team, lead by Kris Jones, are pioneers in the field. This fact makes Pepperjam uniquely qualified to offer the best in an affiliate network – they know what works, what doesn’t, what the affiliate companies need and what the publishers need in order to succeed.
Always looking for good site monetization options, I signed up right away and decided to give a good test run before sharing my experience with it. I use three other affiliate networks, Commission Junction, Link Share and Shareasale, so I have something to compare it to. Of the four networks, Pepperjam offers:
- The sleekest interface – very Web 2.0
- The best big picture snap shot of daily activity
- Plenty of ad sizes and styles to choose from – and you can find them fast
- Contact information for affiliate managers (something that is lacking on another network)
- Rapidly growing list of quality advertisers to fit a wide range of niches
Since the launch of the network, I have been impressed by the quality of new programs and partners available to me as a publisher – especially as I have sites in a variety of niches. There is a wide range of companies and products represented from SEOmoz to Sesame Street, Jelly Belly to Orange County Choppers.
If you are looking for new monetization options for your site, check Pepperjam Network for yourself – it could be a good match.Â Join Pepperjam Network today!