Need a Marketing Makeover? Enter Eating Cereal with a Fork ContestBy
Marketing in a recession got you down? Susan Payton of Egg Marketing & Public Relations is holding an â€œEating Cereal with a Forkâ€ Marketing Makeover contest specifically for small business owners.
To enter, submit a creative video of why YOU need marketing help – it’s that easy. The list of prizes is amazing! Prizes include:
- Marketing consultation from Egg Marketing & Public Relations to help you pinpoint your target audience ($150 value)
- A copy of Eating Cereal with a Fork: Maximize Marketing in a Recession ($25 value)
- A profile on The Marketing Eggspert Blog ($50 value)
- Small Business Advertising on Sparkplugging, a site for the new work from home generation; 3 month banner or text ad* (no MLM or business opportunity) ($300 value)
- Learn how to use affiliate marketing to grow your business from Affiliate Marketing Sweetie System ($37.95 value)
- Learn how to use new media to reach your market from leading social media expert Chris Brogan (Consultation is $200 value)
- $100 in Miva Pay-Per-Click Advertising to help gain internet exposure for your brand
- Enhance your corporate identity with printing services from Print Pelican (business cards, letterhead and envelopes) ($500 value)
- Publicity reports that show you how to get the most PR for your business from The Publicity Hound ($30 value)
- Become a small business expert and be interviewed on Small Business Trends Radio ($200 value)
- Learn how to turbocharge your revenue and get more customer referrals in your business consultation with Liz Strauss, “the most influential relational blogger on the Internet.” ($300 value)
- Create a new corporate identity with logo design, business card, letterhead and envelope design from Infinite Ideas & Designs ($600 value)
- Advertise on Etienne Teo’s Blog, which teaches you how to make money online, ($159.95 value)
â€œWe wanted to get creative and help people find a way to market their products, despite the economy,â€ said Susan Payton, owner of Egg Marketing & Public Relations. â€œMarketing doesnâ€™t have to be expensive, and we have some great sponsors that will help the winners learn techniques they can do themselves,â€ she stated.
Susan recently wrote the ebook, Eating Cereal with a Fork: Maximize Marketing in a Recession, which helps business owners get the most out of their marketing without overspending. By implementing her seven marketing techniques, businesses will actually save money on marketing while increasing sales.
Entries will be accepted until May 30, and winners will be announced June 6. For more information, visit www.eatingcerealwithafork.com/contest.