New Reasons to go to SOBConBy
As if my 10 Reasons to go to SOBCon08 were not enough, the growing list of sponsors and speakers should convince you that if you are at all serious about business on the Internet – you need to be at SOBCon08.
Still not convinced? When you register, you will also receive:
- a copy of ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett
- 60 attendees will get free design and SEO consults from Network Solutions experts.
- a $99 lifetime hosting offer from THC
- a pro account at E-Junkie
- a free subscription to Blogger & Podcaster Magazine and a chance to join their new USA Today guide
- a professional video interview on you and your biz for BlogTV sponsored by Fuel My Blog
That is some serious value added schwag! And something tells me that’s not all there will be. I am pretty sure Liz and crew are still lining up some extras for their Biz School for Bloggers.
From the latest press release:
“This year, we’re calling it, Biz School for Bloggers, but it’s about all forms of Internet business and social media. The totally interactive format is focused on building an actionable plan that combines the solid thinking and models of business with the social culture and nuances of the Internet,” says Liz Strauss, the content creator. “Speakers present the most-successful “how-to” model in their field of Internet expertise. Then participants, working in 6-person mastermind teams, collaborate and apply that part of the model to their business. At the end of the day, each attendee has given their business a 360 degree.”
To me, if you are blogging for business or blogging as a business, you can not afford to miss this opportunity to interact, network, and learn from more than 200 of the most deeply networked, conversational business bloggers on the Internet.