Recommended Reading: Blog BlazersBy
Want to know the secrets to creating a high profile, high traffic and profitable blog? My advice is to learn from those who have already done it. Rather than having to identify who is successful and then track them down, author Stephane Grenier has already done it for you. In his new book, Blog Blazers he interviews 40 top bloggers and shares their secrets first hand.
The list of bloggers interviewed is very impressive – there are the obvious leaders:
- Aaron Wall (SEO Book)
- Yaro Starak (Entrepreneur’s Journey)
- Neil Patel (Quick Sprout)
- Steve Rubel (Micro Persuasion)
- Seth Godin (Seth Godin)
But there are 35 more bloggers interviewed who have taken their niche, voice of authority, and passion and created a successful blog. The book is by no means an exhaustive list, but the easy to follow format makes it a quick read.
Each interviewee is asked similar questions like:
- What’s your best tip for writing a successful blog post?
- What are your main avenues for marketing your blog?
- What was your most successful blog post ever?
- What’s the most common mistake new bloggers make?
- What turns you off most when visiting a blog?
- What’s the best way to make money from your blog?
- Which books and websites do you recommend to new bloggers?
- Which five blogs do you regularly read?
In the end, this book does not give you an exact formula for success or guarantee you anything other than it gives you direct access to the answers to the questions you would love to ask the leaders in the field.