Seven Great Reads for SaturdayBy
Do you have some free time this weekend and want some thoughtful reads? Here are a few that I managed to miss this week and am glad I have some time this morning to enjoy them.
- Creativity in Action: From Boring to Magical – Inspiration Bit has a great discussion on the creativity of children and attributing sources in your work.
- Lorelle VanFossen asks “Is your blog a conversation blog or an answer blog” at the BlogHerald. Very interesting post as so many of us get caught up in the conversation aspect of blogging that sometimes you forget that not all posts (or blogs) really require a response.
- SEOmoz published the ultimate glossary for SEO terms and jargon this week. Bookmark it, use it!
- BlogHer is going on this weekend in Chicago and I wish I were there mixing it up with some of my blogging buds! Anyhow, eMoms at Home, Techmamas and Practical Blogging have some updates/live blogging posts from Blogher.
- DoshDosh shares some great articles and resources on Facebook Marketing. Facebook is now the 7th most visited web site with over 30 million visitors. How are you using Facebook to market your blog or business? I’m there – Facebook me!
Have a great weekend!