Archive for business cards
Summer is coming to a close which means not only are the kids going back to school, but it is time to get back to business! What a better way to rev up your business than with some shiny new business cards? As a UPrinting.com sponsored blog, we are giving away not one, but two sets of 500 high-quality business cards in the winner’s choice of three business card sizes – a great way to make your card stand out.
So, give your current cards a check-up!! Do they represent your current business offerings? What about the contact information? Name, email, phone, web address? What about social media profile? Whether you need to start from scratch or just update a current design, now is your chance to do it for free!
What Will Two Lucky Readers Win?
- 500 Business Cards
- Choose size: 2×3.5”, 2×3”, 2×2″;
- Choose paper: 14pt cardstock (matte or gloss coating) & 13 pt cardstock uncoated
- Choose Color: (4/4) Color both sides; (4/1) Color 1 side , B/W backside; (4/0) Color 1 side, black backside
- Shipping must be paid by Winner. Offer Valid for UNITED STATES SHIPPING ONLY.
How Do You Enter?
- Leave a comment on this post telling us how some shiny, new business cards will help you grow your business this fall or how you might use them. For example, I will be launching a new off-shoot of my Keystrokes Design & Marketing business this fall and need a separate set of business cards just for that purpose. I am thinking of going with one of UPrinting’s unique die cut business cards (however, this giveaway is just for their standard business cards).
- Get a second entry for being social – use any of the buttons at the bottom of this post to spread the word about the giveaway. Leave a separate comment telling me whether you tweeted, stumbled, or otherwise shared this post using one of the social buttons. Or you can post about the giveaway on your own blog.
- You may enter by leaving your comment(s) below until midnight on Friday, September 11, 2009.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below. If you don’t we can’t contact in the event that you win.
- We will be using Random.org to select two (2) winners.
- Remember, the cards and printing are free if you win, but you will have to pay for shipping only.
Need some inspiration? Take a look at some of these very slick business card design round ups:
- 36 Cool Business Card Designs
- 45 More Creative Business Card Designs
- 18 Smokin’ Hot Business Card Designs
- Business Card Design: Better than a Plain Ol’ Business Card
No time to waste! Get your business on the fast track this fall and start by entering to win some slick new business cards.
UPDATED: The giveaway is now closed. The winners are Heather and Jane.
Not one of my strongest post titles, but you will forgive me.
One of my goals this year is to help my Printables4Kids.com website gain more popularity via online and offline methods. I am constantly mentioning the site to teachers, librarians, homeschooling parents, and friends who have young kids and needed a card I could give out that would give them a reason to visit the site. After hearing so many people singing the praises of Moo.com, I checked them out. Since one of the things I wanted to do with the card is highlight activities on the website, I needed a double-sided card. With Moo.com, no problem!
Moo allows you to pick up to 100 DIFFERENT designs for one side of the card for no additional cost. You can grab the images from your Flickr account, your own collection and a variety of other sources. This was the perfect solution. I chose 5 different printable activities from my site that would reduce well and set them up on the Moo.com site. Then I designed a very simple card front using their interactive design interface.
One front design and 5 different backs all for a really reasonable price! For 100 cards (20 of each design), I only spent $20. You can’t beat that – especially for small businesses or for marketing your blog offline!
Last week I had to mail something to fellow designer, Randa Clay, and I decided to include one of my new business cards for Printables4Kids.com (one of my other sites). After receiving her package, she sent me a tweet via Twitter that went like this:
Coming from Randa, the compliment means so much, but it also reinforces that putting the activities on the back created my desired result. Everyone I have given them to has also loved them – thanks to Moo!
If you have had fun making moo-velous cards with Moo, I’d love to see them! Leave me a link so I can check them out.