Archive for business
Summer is coming to a close which means not only are the kids going back to school, but it is time to get back to business! What a better way to rev up your business than with some shiny new business cards? As a UPrinting.com sponsored blog, we are giving away not one, but two sets of 500 high-quality business cards in the winner’s choice of three business card sizes – a great way to make your card stand out.
So, give your current cards a check-up!! Do they represent your current business offerings? What about the contact information? Name, email, phone, web address? What about social media profile? Whether you need to start from scratch or just update a current design, now is your chance to do it for free!
What Will Two Lucky Readers Win?
- 500 Business Cards
- Choose size: 2×3.5”, 2×3”, 2×2″;
- Choose paper: 14pt cardstock (matte or gloss coating) & 13 pt cardstock uncoated
- Choose Color: (4/4) Color both sides; (4/1) Color 1 side , B/W backside; (4/0) Color 1 side, black backside
- Shipping must be paid by Winner. Offer Valid for UNITED STATES SHIPPING ONLY.
How Do You Enter?
- Leave a comment on this post telling us how some shiny, new business cards will help you grow your business this fall or how you might use them. For example, I will be launching a new off-shoot of my Keystrokes Design & Marketing business this fall and need a separate set of business cards just for that purpose. I am thinking of going with one of UPrinting’s unique die cut business cards (however, this giveaway is just for their standard business cards).
- Get a second entry for being social – use any of the buttons at the bottom of this post to spread the word about the giveaway. Leave a separate comment telling me whether you tweeted, stumbled, or otherwise shared this post using one of the social buttons. Or you can post about the giveaway on your own blog.
- You may enter by leaving your comment(s) below until midnight on Friday, September 11, 2009.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below. If you don’t we can’t contact in the event that you win.
- We will be using Random.org to select two (2) winners.
- Remember, the cards and printing are free if you win, but you will have to pay for shipping only.
Need some inspiration? Take a look at some of these very slick business card design round ups:
- 36 Cool Business Card Designs
- 45 More Creative Business Card Designs
- 18 Smokin’ Hot Business Card Designs
- Business Card Design: Better than a Plain Ol’ Business Card
No time to waste! Get your business on the fast track this fall and start by entering to win some slick new business cards.
UPDATED: The giveaway is now closed. The winners are Heather and Jane.
While the first thing you might think of when I say wrapping is presents, my immediate task is wrapping up another year in business. Its time to tie up all the loose ends on existing projects and time to start closing out the books financially so I can be prepared for the most wonderful exercise of the year (NOT) – taxes.
In addition to wrapping up another year of business tasks, I will be taking time to look back at this year and see what worked, what didn’t, what I enjoyed working on, and what I didn’t, and using that insight, I will start to map out my goals and priorities for 2009.
I do know that I will be bringing my business site and this site together as one site with a whole new look and feel. The new site will contain my portfolio, details on the types of projects I can be hired for, more tips and insights into web working, design, and marketing, and I am working on some free tools to add to it as well.
Enjoy your holidays! Spend lots of time with loved ones and friends – eat, drink and be merry. And if you have to work on wrapping up your year in business, too, tie a big red bow on it – it’s more fun that way.