Archive for commercial
Very few commercials are good enough that I want to watch them in the first place, let alone write about them, but the new Sprint – Now Network commercial is so good I have to share it with you.
The ad shares an amazing cross section of data in a very easy to digest format – its visual, relevant and its presenting numbers about what people are using their Sprint cell phones for NOW. Like:
- The number of cell phone users – then how many just hung up
- The number of incoming emails – and the power of spam filters
- What people are searching for
- How video is being used on their phones
- The popularity of texting – even in business meetings
- People using their phones for Twitter – and the fact that 26% of the population has no idea what Twitter is
- That people are using their phones to research destinations (such as restaurants) and oh, by the way, we even lose those phones
- And the fact that now, the first thing people do when a flight lands is turn on that cell phone!
That is a TON of information – relevant information with a little humor built in – that is conveyed in less than 60 seconds! And as someone who uses my cell phone for just about every one of those purposes, I got a really good sense that if I ever needed to change providers, that Sprint would have everything that I need. Luckily Verizon has done a great job of offering the services I need at a price I am satisfied with, but if I ever considered changing, the first network I would think of would be Sprint.
What other ads/commercials have you seen that are so effective, especially in today’s highly fragmented ad market?