Two Contests You Don’t Want To MissBy
If you are ready to jump start your business, September is the time to do it, and there are some pretty high powered bloggers who want to help you out.
Jump Start Your Business with the b5media Business Bloggers
The b5media contest is open to businesses who are less than a year old and entry does involve a bit of work. You have to answer the following questions:
1. Whatâ€™s your business idea?
2. Who is on your business team – in other words, who is going to make this idea work?
3. When did you start your business? Or when do you plan to start your business? What is your time frame for success?
4. Why is this business going to be a success?
5. Why should we pick you as the winner?
It is worth the work, though. The b5media Prize Pack is valued at more than $2000 including free financial software, merchandise and valuable business advice from the business professionals at b5media! There are also two additional runner-up packages that are pretty nice too. Get all the details at TaxGirl’s post on the Jump Start Your Business contest.
David Airey’s $4,000 Blog Anniversary Giveaway
David Airey has one of the best design blogs going and he is celebrating one year of sharing his graphic design thoughts, commentary and tips with us by having a huge – and I mean huge – celebration. There are over $4,000 worth of prizes up for grabs and you only have another week to get your entry in.
I particularly like the prizes in the online advertising category and would love to win any of them:
- 728px by 90px banner ad for 30 days above the fold on The Blog Experiment.
- 125px by 125px image ad for 30 days on Smart Wealthy Rich.
- Ad icon located site-wide in the top left of Blog-Op, courtesy of Chris Lodge.
- 30 day text link ad shown site-wide on Contest Blogger.
- 125px by 125px image ad for 30 days on Freelance Folder.
If you haven’t checked out these two awesome contests, I highly recommend you do it before time runs out.