Worth Reading TodayBy
Between Twitter and Google Reader, I have found plenty of really good reads/information this week. I don’t want to keep it all to myself!
- Daily Blog Tips – 10 Things the Bloggers Tend to Forget, But Shouldn’t Â How many did you forget today?
- Skellie gives some good tips on How to Write Better Posts Every Time at Problogger.net
- John Chow knows The Biggest Reasons People Fail at Making Money Online
- DoshDosh has Two Ways to Improve Conversions for Your Website
- Along the same lines, Wendy at eMoms has another top notch interviewee in her Converting Visitors to Internet Revenue Interview Series – Rosalind Gardner
- SOBcon08 is happening in May and the focus is on your blogging business – do you have a 10 point action plan yet?
- Search Engine Guide wants you to really consider these 14 Usability Tips if you are creating login or my account pages.
- Being a web developer does not automatically qualify you as a web designer. Wake Up Later has 8 Web Design Mistakes that Developers Make.
- Do you think you know what graphic design is? Feeling creative? Veerle announces the What is Graphic Design Poster Competition
- Charity at Design Adaptations has found some more Sweet Color Pickers for you to add to your toolbox.
- Moms are online and staying in touch, doing business, and creating communities. Do you know where to find them? Here are two lists – Where the Moms are Online – Part 2 and The Best in Mom Networking Sites.
- And a bonus! At Parenting Teens and Tweens, we are giving away an Insignia Pilot 4 GB Video MP3 player – entering is oh, so easy!!